Do you want to increase attendance for your next festival or arts event?
Maybe it’s time to take a closer look – and make sure you’re doing everything you can to engage your audience and increase attendance at your next event.
- Are your events always as successful as you’d like?
- Would you like to fill more seats at your next show?
- Is your online presence helping or hurting your goals?
Most festival and arts organizations miss out on the most important fact — their website is their most important sales person! It doesn't sleep, eat, take breaks, or go on vacation — it's out there representing you 24/7. But are your visitors encountering problems or roadblocks like these?
They're not engaged:
- Visitors see only the same info as their last visit, or out-of-date content
- No clear “call to action” or obvious ways to make contact or buy tickets
- Your site visitors don't know where to look first or what’s most important
They have trouble getting around:
- Too many menu items or an over-complex menu structure
- Lack of consistency of menus or layout between pages
They can't view your site on a phone:
- Users need to “pinch and zoom” to see the whole page
- Some information is hidden or cut off
- Visitors encounter Adobe Flash content that displays only a “missing plug-in” message on phones
But what if it was different? With a little help from me, your site's visitors could...
- Find up-to-date, dynamic content that’s easy for you to keep current
- Get around effortlessly thanks to crystal-clear layout and navigation
- Easily engage, communicate, and purchase tickets
- Enjoy a great visual experience on desktop, phone or tablet
- Snap up tickets to your next event!
Success story: Vancouver Jewish Film Centre
“Our revamped site was exactly what we needed. It's made updating a breeze, and freed us up for the other tasks of running a festival. We've received many comments from attendees on how much easier the site is to use now, and this is also reflected in how little time we've had to spend solving problems for audience members. I'd say it took half as long as last year to sell out our shows. As well, Adam was a pleasure to work with - his communication was very clear and he really listened to what we needed! I'd recommend his services to any group that wants to improve their web presence.”
Executive Director / Artistic Director, Vancouver Jewish Film Festival
How we’ll work together
We'll start with an initial Event Planning Strategy Session, where I work with you to discover your goals for your upcoming event — and the issues that are holding you back. After the planning session, you'll receive a report that highlights the specific changes you can make to optimize your website to sell more tickets and fill more seats. And if I think I can help, I'll include a proposal for how we can work together.
If you’re in Vancouver, BC or the Lower Mainland, I’ll meet you in person at your convenience. If you’re anywhere else, communication by phone, email and Skype allows me the same opportunity to gain insight into your business.
A designer / developer who knows the terrain
Working with other arts organizations like yours, I've solved the same problems and helped them grow with easier-to-use and engaging sites that meet their needs. From a musical theatre company to a film festival, they were focused on the same goal of reaching their audience and selling more tickets. And working together, we optimized their website to be their best sales person.
My 20+ years of web development experience, coupled with a longtime personal involvement in the performing arts (more about that here), makes me uniquely knowledgeable and qualified to build – or improve – your arts/festival/event website.
Apply for your strategy session today!
For just $100, I will consult with you about your goals and provide you with a full report, including specific actions you can take immediately to increase attendance at your next event.